Frontier Reviews: 2012
Voting begins July 1!
Due to insufficient submissions, this year’s contest has been canceled. Bummer.
It’s that most magical time of the year! Here again, honor- and tradition-bound, we put aside (most of) our differences to debate the one undebatable fact of Albuquerque: the awesomeness* of The Frontier.
Over the years, we’ve heard about – or from – acidheads, the ultimate after-concert eats, theft-attempts, gawd-awful coffee, the most obvious first-place to take someone new to town, and George Lopez, culminating last year in a three-way with Mel’s Diner. But who’re we kidding? You know all that already. It’s time to haul out the new, and this year we’re adding a little shwag to the lucky winner’s take:
- $25 good for exclusive spending at the Frontier
- Your entire review on the web for one year, and an edited version in this year’s book (forever)
- One Marty/Tupac/Biggie t-shirt (only large available, sorry)
- One Al Hurricane Sugar Skull Tote Bag
- Possible Frontier-related goodies, at their discretion
You can submit your review below until June 30. Then we’ll take everything and put it up for a winner-take-all vote, also right here. So just bookmark this page, already. Then be sure to get all your friends to come vote – last year’s decision came down to a difference of 40 votes, out of more than 350. And we know there’s more than 300 of you out there craving some Frontier.